The CDD12 is a compact, passive two-way system designed for installations that require high output levels. Its high-specification 12" (300mm) LF /1" exit HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver delivers perfect sound across the audience over medium-throw distances.
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD12 delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns - projectingrelatively more output to the rear of the audience, while havingwide horizontal coverage close-up.
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Discreet mounting accessories
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Black or white standard colour options