Waves SoundGrid Server One-C (WAV-SGS1C) Digital Signal Processor (DSP) is a compact, light-weight, and rugged powerhouse used to run hundreds of Soundgrid plugins with ultra-low latency. Lightning quick, the half rack width, 2RU high unit is easily portable and supports up to 256x256 input and output channels for audio processing on SoundGrid AoIP. With an HDMI connector for hooking up a monitor and a USB connection for emergency booting, mix live using this DSP with real-time plugin processing, by offloading intensive tasks to dedicated, tailored hardware.
- Plugin processing powerhouse in the studio and live sound applications
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48 k㎐, 88.2 and 96 k㎐
- Neutrik etherCon SoundGrid port connector
- Quiet operation with automatic CPU fan control
- 2RU in height, ½ rack width - mountable using extension ears