sE Electronics V BEAT compact drum microphone with an all metal, road-ready chassis and a custom-tuned capsule for instrumental use has a natural, well-rounded sound. The V BEAT’s ultra-compact design lets it occupy a minimal amount of space on your drum, without interrupting lines of sight any more than necessary, and keeping it out of the way of drum sticks and cymbals. With the XLR connector and stand mount on the bottom of the V BEAT and in parallel with one another, the footprint and cable clutter are further minimized. Its swivel mount also allows the angle of the mic to be adjusted with great precision, so it can be aimed at almost any part of the drum head to change the character of the sound. Its specialized capsule provides a highly detailed, extremely natural sound character on snares or toms of any size, with amazing off-axis rejection to minimize bleed from nearby drums and cymbals.
- The red (black also included) internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted popping, plosives and wind noise
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a loss-free and reliable signal
- All-metal housing & spring steel grille
- Unique, patented integrated capsule suspension
- When used as intended with the V CLAMP, the V BEAT becomes even more compact and even more flexible