The ultra-compact CDD6 is a two-way passive loudspeaker system designed to fulfil the requirement for full-frequency dynamic performance from a very small enclosure. Featuring a 6.5" (165mm) LF/1" (25mm) HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver, it's extremely small size and sleek lines make it ideal for visibly-unobtrusive applications. It can also be used as a fill system in conjunction with larger CDD Series models and, with the addition of a CSX subwoofer, can reproduce surprisingly high levels of music program.
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD6 delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns - projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up.
- Ultra-compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Discreet mounting accessories
- Black or white standard color options