The SRM150 combines Mackie’s proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable. The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, or rehearsals, just to name a few.
Don't be fooled by the small size. The SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. The built-in three-channel mixer features two combo XLR/line inputs (with true 48V phantom power), a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie’s powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor. Put simply, with its tremendous feature set and 150-watts of world-class sound, the Mackie SRM150 is the perfect solution for any application requiring superior sound quality
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you’ve come to expect from the manufacturer of the world’s best selling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik® Combo jack, which accepts either ¼” TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
Channel 1 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without the hassle and added expense.
Channel 3 is reserved for stereo devices, such as an MP3, CD or tape player. Just connect to the dual RCA jacks from your device and use the Channel 3 Level control to balance the gain with your other inputs. This is a truly handy feature for performers working with backing tracks, MIDI sequencers or drum machines.
Mackie invested tremendous resources optimizing the center frequencies of their 3-band active EQs. By selecting 100Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz, for the Lows, Mids and Highs, respectively, they created an equalization scheme of a highly musical nature. And SRM150’s EQ bands work very independently of each other, allowing you to cut or boost a specific band without affecting the others. With up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, the onboard active EQ provides more tone-sculpting latitude and feedback control than you’ll find in any other product in its class.
All the “bells and whistles” in the world are completely worthless if you can’t crank out world class sound! That’s why Mackie matched the SRM150’s powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25” full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. And the SRM150 sounds great, whether you’re accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik® Combo “line in” for linking or adding inputs
- XLR “thru” with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure