Chauvet Professional's ÉPIX Flex 20 (CHV-EPIXFLEX20) LED flexible strip requires the ÉPIX Flex Drive to power the 240 individually controllable RGB LEDs for a variety of creative usages. The unit's reliable plug-and-play 24 V system allows for 75ft of extension between the first ÉPIX Flex 20 and the ÉPIX Flex Drive. This IP67 (temporary outdoor/wet rated) flexible strip extends 5 meters (16.4 ft.) can be cut and combined without effecting the rating. Control options include DMX, Art-Net and sACN (streaming ACN) to support and included mounting brackets for versatile applications and permanent installation in architectural spaces.
- Outdoor pixel-mapping LED strip that is flexible and can be used in various applications
- Includes 10 sets of mounting brackets and screws for permanent installations
- Reduce programming time and increase application by using the alternate personalities of 17 or 34 channel, or use the pixel personality for use with Video servers
- Versatile control options include DMX, Art-Net and sACN (streaming ACN)
- RDM supported for remote configuration
Chauvet is a leading developer of luminaires, trussing, controllers, atmospherics and related equipment marketed globally under five main brands: CHAUVET DJ, CHAUVET Professional, ILUMINARC, TRUSST and ChamSys. Each Chauvet brand is well thought out to serve different customer needs but they all share the company's focus on positively impacting every market segment with a competitive advantage in terms of value, innovation or performance. Chauvet serves customers throughout the world from its corporate facilities in the USA (Florida and California), United Kingdom, Belgium, Mexico, France and Germany as well as via a global network of authorized dealers and distributors.