Model FAP62T coaxial ceiling speaker package from Altas Sound will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system. These High performance systems are perfectly suited for many business music and public address applications. Compact profile enclosures and wide dispersion make the FAP62T a perfect choice for low ceilings.
The loudspeaker's components match the performance of the legendary Atlas Sound Strategy Series II FA Series. High quality construction of the 1" voice coil drivers include polypropylene cones with a butyl rubber surround. The19mm coaxially mounted tweeter is constructed of durable PEI. The high sensitivity of the loudspeaker means less power may be required to achieve the desired SPL. The loudspeakers are factory assembled to an optimally tuned & ported deep drawn enclosure and include a specially designed low saturation 70.7V/100V transformer. A convenient front mounted switch allows tap selection without the need to remove the speaker from the ceiling. Uniquely designed "easy access" input panel design allows for "thru" conduit runs using flexible or rigid conduit. A detachable Phoenix style, locking four-pole connector provides for easy daisy chain wiring to other full range loudspeakers or Atlas Sound FAPSUB subwoofers. An attractive press-fit grille blends seamlessly into contemporary architecture.
Putting high-quality sound in your halls, foyers, and classrooms couldn’t be easier than with the Strategy Series II Ceiling Speakers from Atlas Sound. Utilizing premium 70.7/100V tuned and ported coaxial ceiling speakers, you will get high fidelity sound with much less installation time and hassle than with conventional ceiling speakers. Everything you need for installation will ship right to you in one package: speakers mounted in galvanized steel backboxes, enhanced quality 70.7/100V transformers with front-mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments, “press fit” grilles that blend better into contemporary architecture and unique V-rail/C-ring mounting hardware.
- 4 Pole detachable "phoenix" style connector allows easy pre-wiring and is convenient for daisy chaining additional Strategy full range speakers or subwoofers
- Easy installation in drop tile or sheetrock ceilings via C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system (Included)
- Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
- Extended low frequency response from the 285 cubic inch optimally tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8 ohm direct coupled operation
- Press fit" grilles blend better into contemporary architecture
- Unique "trap door" input section allows for through conduit runs with rigid or flex conduit