sE Electronics V7 X dynamic instrument microphone is ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications - both in the studio and on stage. The supercardioid dynamic capsule lifts the sonic curtain in front of your sources, connecting listeners to your performance at a whole new level. Its specialized capsule’s innovative aluminum voice coil and brand new acoustic design are specifically tailored for full-bandwidth instrumental reinforcement & recording, with a perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, ultra-powerful lows, allowing for use on nearly any source from electric guitar cabinets to brass instruments, snare drums to choir, and many more. The V7 X's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for reliability.
- All-new custom DMC7 X capsule offers innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil
- Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances and high workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, high-end sound quality and superb consistency
- All-metal housing and beveled spring steel grille
- Red internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise (black included)
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a reliable signal connection for years to come