Rapco's NJB-10 is a 10 foot long Stage Series microphone cable that comes equipped with black Neutrik XLR connectors on each end. Stage Series cables use two 24-gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation, and the outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. If you need a microphone cable that can handle daily use and won't fail even after many years, the Stage Series is the right choice!
Rapco NJB-10 Features:
- Two 24-gauge center conductors
- Utilizes a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality