Novastar MCTRL4K (NOV-MCTRL4K) 4K LED display controller with ultra-large loading capacity of up to 4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays. The MCTRL4K is stable, reliable and powerful, design to provide the best visual experience.
- Independent Controller
- Up to 3840 × 2160 @ 60㎐
- Capacity: 8.3 million pixels
- Video Interface: DP1.2 × 1, HDMI2.0 × 1, dual-link DVI x 2
- Control Method: USB/TCP/IP
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, enhancing the image quality of the display and presenting more clear, vivid imagery
- Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display effects
- In multi-card mode, the MCTRL4K can be used as two controllers, allowing the images of two input sources to be displayed on the screen at the same time.
Novastar is a global leading LED display solution provider. They design and develop LED display control solutions for a variety of market applications. They pioneer innovative technology and offer products with exclusive proprietary intellectual property rights identified as industry standard. Novastar's goal is continue to create value for their clients with pioneering technology, tailored solutions, user-friendly products and professional support.