The JBL JRX215 2-way passive PA speaker gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX215 sports a 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with cores and heavy gauge wire
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide
- SonicGuard protection for high frequency driver
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles
- 18-gauge perforated, steel grille for protecting internal components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage