The Interactive Technologies' Architectural SceneStation is a permanently-installed control panel, and is Decora® wall station compatible, fitting in with any decor while offering powerful capabilities beyond simple on/off controls for your lights. It can control nearly any DMX device including RGB fixtures, moving lights, dimmers, effects, and more, while remaining straightforward enough for novice users.
The Architectural SceneStation features five programmable buttons that can be programmed with advanced features like running chases, sequential scenes, toggle and momentary functions, and more. They can also be programmed to run shows using up to 64 steps as well as a powerful preset effect engine allowing you to create dynamic looks with ease. Each of the programmable buttons also include fully-programmable RGB backlighting for a quick visual indication of the status of any scene or light.
- Completely self-contained preset station with 64 scene capacity
- Built-in effects engine for creating dynamic scenes
- IR remotes for programming and operation
- SceneStation Studio software for station management, programming, and operation
- Programmable RGB buttons
- Static, toggle, sequential, preset range, chase, momentary, pile-on, grandmaster, blackout, and power toggle functions for each button
- Multiple master/slave stations via built-in 2.4 GHz wireless network
- DMX-512 output with 44 Hz update rate
- DMX input snapshot and/or manual channel editing
- Automatic "Power-On" preset activation
- Automatic DMX console backup function
- Decora wall station compatible